Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Cycle To Lose Weight - In Plain English

The three most efficient aerobic exercises is running, cycling and swimming. I did all of them when I was in high school, but now I prefer cycling.

Being neither scientist nor a medical professional, I am writing purely from personal experience. Where getting fit and losing weight is concerned, nothing beats CYCLING and WEIGHT LIFTING.

For the purpose of losing weight, cycling is mainly an aerobic exercise. Weightlifting is to build muscle. Bigger muscles burns more energy, even when you are at rest. So in combining the two, your body will have no other choice but to return to its NATURAL form - i.e. a well build body.

CYCLING IS ONE OF THE MOST ENJOYABLE FORMS OF EXERCISE

Not only is cycling one of the top aerobic exercises, it is also one of the most pleasurable forms of exercise. Really, when you cycle it is not like exercise at all. Like I said, you simply get on your bike and there you go. The moment that you start to pedal - whether you are going to the shop, go to visit a friend, or just go for a pleasure ride - you are exercising.

GET FIT WITHIN A WEEK

For those of us who are more ORGANIZED and wants to do things in a more ORDERLY FASHION there is a definite way to START LOSING WEIGHT and getting fit using your bicycle.

First get use to your bike. Go for a few leisurely rides to see if you fit the bike, if the saddle and handlebars are the correct height, etc. Then ride some more just so your bum can get use to the narrow seat. Take it easy and just ENJOY YOURSELF.

Remember, subsequent to your first ride after a long period of inactivity, your bum is going to be sore and your legs are going to be stiff. THAT IS GOOD, because it tells you that something good is happening in your body. Your body is preparing to get back to its normal state of fitness. Most of the pain will be gone by the next day and if you keep it up, you will be reasonably fit by the next week and won't have stiff legs anymore...ever. From this point onwards you are a cyclist, welcome to the club.

THE MORE UNFIT YOU ARE, THE QUICKER YOU BECOME FIT.

Now to lose the fat or become fit even quicker you must change over to interval training with your bike. Interval training is very easy to understand, hard on the body BUT, extremely effective.

INTERVAL TRAINING: THE TRAINING SECRET OF THE STARS

With interval training you ride at your top speed for a while and then at a normal pace again until you are rested and then top speed again, repeating the cycle until you are done.

I make use of the lampposts next to the road to do my interval training. For the length of four lamp posts I ride as hard as I can. Between the third and fourth lamp post I put in even more effort, each time trying to break my previous speed record. Then I ride normal for another six lamp posts until I feel rested and then I go for it again.

Now if you do something like this for three kilometers on a daily basis, I can guarantee that you WILL be very fit and the FAT WILL MELT AWAY from you like wax in a flame.

THE HARDER YOU RIDE, THE FITTER YOU GET

As with all exercising, the secret is the harder and faster you go, the more energy you will expend. That doesn't mean you can't do slower cycling, but then you must go longer distances.

Whatever you decide to do, read up more on this subject, make you choices according to what fits your lifestyle, work out a plan and then go for it.

THE LAST SECRET

Before I end, let me tell you another secret. For weight lost I don't weigh myself. I really don't even bother with a scale, because it is a waste of time. I measure progress by watching my clothes. When they become loose on my body, I know my workouts are doing it's work - wala. This is an indication that I am losing weight and my body is returning to its natural shape.

The reason why I do this is because that I have learned over the years that muscles weigh more than fat and the more one does weight lifting, the heavier you get, because your muscles are getting bigger. So the only way to measure progress is to watch your clothes. Once you have to start buying smaller sizes, you must know that you are on your way to a slimmer you.

Remember it is much nicer to be fit and slim, than fat and inactive...

cycling to lose weight


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1728874

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire